VLB-TIX for Sales Reps
How to become indispensable to »your« booksellers
- Create your own individual profile with contact persons and all the pertinent information for your booksellers and business partners.
- Effectively increase the long-term visibility of your publishers.
- Make it easy for your trade customers to find you using the suggestions function under both »Publisher« and »Previews«.
- Access all the titles, including backlist, released by your linked premium publishers.
- Filter by – and among – new releases, previews and top titles.
- Efficiently create, comment on and send multi-publisher previews – tailored to reflect your customer portfolio.
- Integrate titles, promotional packages and showcased topics into your customised previews.
- Create templates for major customers based on their specific requirements (Thalia, Hugendubel, Dussmann).
- Increase the quality of your consulting by providing individualised suggestions for orders – even broken down by branch.
- Take advantage of information that is updated daily – refreshing the folder is no longer necessary (e.g. as regards media presence).
- Receive orders by e-mail directly from VLB-TIX.
VLB-TIX is like a big bouquet of flowers. It contains a wide range of flowers and colours. Users can select the flowers that are useful and suitable for them. A bouquet can consist of only yellow and blue flowers and still be a beautiful bouquet.Matthias Kuhlemann, Sales Representative, Verlagsgruppe Droemer
Above all, the ability to process information about titles on an ongoing basis makes VLB-TIX a good tool for sales – if publishers integrate the system into their workflows. The VLB-TIX team was excellent at helping us do just that.Christine Heidkamp, Sales Representative, Paul Pietsch GmbH & Co. KG
After a short familiarisation phase, individual previews can be created quickly and easily using VLB-TIX.Bernard Urban, Independent Representative, Oetinger Verlag